Friday, October 20, 2017

Hocus Pocus!

Have you ever had something stuck in your head that you just can't get it out? That is what happened with this card! I saw this quote somewhere and thought it was hilarious. I just could not forget it, so I made a card.

I used a digital download from Calico Collage as the base. I then stamped out the sentiment with the handwritten click it alphabet by Brutus Monroe with the exception of the word coffee. I cut each word out individually. I stamped "coffee" with the Coffee Lover stamp set from Joy Clair and fussy cut it out. I layered the sentiment first and built the rest of the card around it. I stamped the witch on olive paper, cut her out and and put her on last. She can be found along with the "witch please" sentiment on the same stamp set at the Brutus Monroe Shop. I used the coffee cup from the "Coffee Lovers" on yellow card stock, cut it out and adhered it. I placed a pop dot in the witch and placed her on the card. I ended with embellishments I had found at Hobby Lobby.

Come back tomorrow for another fun card!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: