Friday, October 20, 2017

Cold Brew Coffee

In the afternoon I hit a low and need a pick me up. Today I am sharing with you how to make a delicious cold brew coffee.
As crafters we usually have something we are sipping on as we create. It can range between water to wine. However, we all have our stand by and this is mine! Sometimes to kick it up a notch I will carefully pour some chocolate syrup around the inside of the cup, add my cold brew and top it off with 2 ounces of vodka! Regardless of what is added to it: vanilla, a scoop of ice cream or cinnamon -- this is so yummy! 

Cold Brew Coffee
1 small can Ground Espresso
1 can Sweet and Condensed Milk 
1 can Coconut Milk (make sure it is coconut milk and not oil or water)

--Add Espresso to a pitcher of water (half gallon)
-- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours
--Strain grounds out in a clean pitcher
--remove solid from Coconut milk (set it aside and use it in sweet potatoes later!)
-- dump the cans of milk in
--whisk until blended
--serve over ice

Please check out my video on how to make this drink. I give an indepth explanation and show how to make it . You can watch it here:
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: