Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mixed Media Mini Canavas


Instead of giving a card, why not give a small canvas? I created two canvases using Dina Wakely paint, plastic mesh, and Brutus Monroe stamps.
For the Birthday Canvas I first painted the canvas with white gesso and topped it off with Dina Wakely paint and stencils. I added plastic mesh with Sparkle Mod Podge and heat set it so it melted right into the canvas. I layered three strips of washi tape on the bottom, punched four stars out of Rinea Foiled Paper and placed them in the corners. I stamped an image from the Birthday Badges stamp set on a scalloped circle and inked the edges. I placed that in the corner and topped it off with a fun clay candle by Lisa Kettell Design.

I had so much fun creating the Birthday canvas that I decided to create an "Owl Always Love You" with the Owl Love You stamp set and coordinating die.
You can find the stamps and coordinating dies at Brutus Monroe . 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!


No comments: