Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Witches ATC Cards!

I am hosting a Halloween theme ATC swap. I found these beautiful images at Calico Collage and knew they would make the perfect base for my cards. I did not want to take away from the gorgeous images, so I used some coordinating embellishments from Lisa Kettell Designs Etsy store and some bling from my stash.

For this card I used a fun sugar skull and made a swirl of bling out of gems from my stash. I wanted to hide her bare chest as to not offend anyone in my group. If this was a piece of art that I could show first and then trade or for my own collection I would have left her bare.
 For this card I used a few different ink spays on the resin face. It started of white and I wanted to grunge it up a bit. I adhered some gems across the top making sure not to take away from the image.
 I sprayed the crescent moon a few different colors for this card. I them added a layer of swirling bling to it.
 For this card I altered the sweet little baby face into a creepy one with ink sprays. 
This card I used a laser cut wooden piece from a store on Etsy called Pork Chop. I laid her on two black swirly pieces.
This last one I added the crescent moon to and made sure to strategically place the bling as to hide her bare chest.






Here is a video of the process and more details. Enjoy!
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: