Saturday, March 31, 2018

Candy Land Cards

One would think with as much time as I spend making cards I would never be without them, right? WRONG! I am always in need of Birthday and Thank You cards. I found the sweetest card kit from Queen and Co called Candy Land! I knew it was perfect! It came with enough materials to make at least 15 cards including a stamp and coordinating die set. Some are shakers and some are COTTON CANDY!!!! This is what I created with the kit:




Queen and Co has been around for as long as I have been into paper crafting. I am extremely impressed with their products and will continue to use them. They have by far the best fillers around for shakers! Check them out by clicking on either of the links provided in this post :-)

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

The Craft Princess said...

These are beyond FABULOUS!!! I love them!!!! I hope you enter Crafter's Castle challenge...this month there is a $100 gift certificate for the winner!!! :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com