Monday, March 26, 2018

Birthday Girl Yay!

Have you played with modeling paste recently? In a recent Bad Girls Couture Kit a large container of it was included and I had a little fun with it! To create this layout I used everything from the kit!
 I added three strands of ribbon to give the layout texture without adding bulk. I even cheated and only tucked the ribbon into the edges as to not use it all up.
 I used the stencil in the kit to create fun triangles with the modeling paste. After I lifted the stencil I sprinkled glitter on the wet paste. I set it aside to dry. Once it was dry I sprinkled the excess glitter and went over it with a soft bristled brush.
I had so much fun creating the layout of my daughter's 15th Birthday. I mixed up my title and the whole thing came together beautifully!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: