Saturday, June 3, 2017

Father's Day Cards

It is almost here -- Father's Day! Do you struggle with finding the perfect gift for Dad? I know I certainly did! Now, I encourage the kiddos to make cards for their Dad served up with a homemade breakfast and a new lego set (really aren't men all into legos?) . I'm obsessed with Brutus Monroe's Stamp of the Month and thought it would pair nicely with a mustache embossed sheet of Rinea Foiled Paper in Copper.
 For the first card I ran a piece of Rinea Foiled Paper through my Cuddlebug with a mustache embossing folder I had in my stash. I adhered it to black cardtock, punched some stars out of Ruby Rinea Foiled Paper and assembled the card. I used some mesh from my stash to add a bit more texture to the card making sure it stayed flat so I could mail it.
 For the next card, I embossed copper foiled paper again. Only this time I used a white card base and assembled the card.
These cards are so much fun to make! They are easy enough the a kiddo can put it together for their Dad.

Make sure you check out the Rinea Blog for more inspiration!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

Betz

No comments: