Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Feeling Spooky?

Have you ever used digital downloads on your cards? I must confess that I did not even know they could come in such gorgeous prints until my friend, Linda Israel, introduced me to Calico Collage . I have been hooked ever sense! Not only are the images gorgeous, but they are easy to store (on your computer), cheaper than buying paper, reusable (just print them up as much as you need them) and fast (if you don't have time to wait for something to ship). I created two cards using a digital print and stamps from Close to my Heart. 
 I used a Kraft tag that I distressed and popped a spooky sticker on it as the focal point. I then added a few more embellishments and stamped my sentiment.


 For this card I stamped the witch from the same stamp set and heat embossed her in black. I cut her out and used pop dots to adhere her to the card.
 I added three gems to balance it.
 For the sentiment, I stamped it in clear embossing ink, embossed it and added distress ink over the area. I then took a baby wipe and removed some of the ink.
Make sure you check out digital art! It really is a wonderful alternative to traditional paper crafting that can be easily incorporated into your craft. Mix it with some of your stash! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: