Wednesday, May 16, 2018

How to Mask A Stamped Image

I know yesterday was the fantastic blog hop with Rita Barakat's new stamps! If you missed it, don't worry! Just go to my post yesterday and hop today. I am loving these new stamps she created with Technique Junkies and had to make a few sweet ATC with them. I used a hodge podge of supplies from my stash and I show you how here in this video:
Here are a few pictures of the ATC I created in the video:


I like these so much I don't think I am ready to trade them. I have added them to my ATC binder and can't wait to make some more! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great new images so very glad you made ATC's with them as well!! Love your coloring!

Billie Dee said...

So pretty! I love Rita's new release!

JustYolie said...

So PRETTY!!!!

Tanya said...

Very cool! Thanks for showing how you made it!