Monday, February 5, 2018

Color Burst Layouts!

I created two layouts in which I used Colorburst as the background! I may never buy pattern paper again! Here is the first one:
 For this layout I used a red and yellow Colorburst. I drenched it in water because I really wanted it to run. I used a heat gun to push the color around and was quite pleased with how it turned out. 
 Am I the only one that finds teenage birthdays (or just birthdays in general) challenging? I love the little clay resin piece from Lisa Kettell Designs ! It is the perfect finishing touch to the layout.

I then created this layout using Tim Holtz Distress crayons in a red a blue color and layering Colorburst on top of it. I colored half the side where the picture is red and the other half blue. I rubbed it out a little with my damp finger. I added Colorburst over the color they matched and extended it out just a little with my sprinkling. I misted it heavier  closest to the spot the picture was going to go and lighter farther away. I did not use a heat gun because I did  not want to push the color around. I let it dry and added Nuvo drops from Tonic.
 I die cut stars from Rinea Foiled Paper and added them to the bottom corner of the page.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: