Wednesday, January 31, 2018

How to Make a Page Flag

I love to use up every single thing  I have --including the packaging! It is hard to throw out cute packaging, so I  like to turn it into something useful. I created a page flag from the packaging in the January 2018 Planner Society Kit.
 I used the following supplies to make it:

First I adhered the gold week to the base with craft glue. I like this better than a tape runner because I can slide it around before it sets up:
 Repeat with second base:
Run a line of glue on the backside of the top base:
Create a shadow of the word by moving the second base up and over about 1/8 of an inch. Use washi tape for decoration  and extra support:
Finish it off by adding any extra elements:
To use the flag simply slide it over the page you want to hold.

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 













No comments: