Thursday, January 11, 2018

Floral Frenzy Cards

I whipped up a few cards with the January Inspirational Box from Brutus Monroe . I did not have much  time to craft and decided to foil them with Decofoil to make a stunning presentation. I used Colorburst on a few for even more character. The kit came with some sweet little bags that are perfect for holding gift cards. One of the stamps reminded me of hair and I decided to make a face out of it. For that card I used the black cardstock as the base, stamp the floral images and emboss them in gold making sure to do the edges.


Check out the video for the unboxing of the kit and a card and envelope demo:


If you have any questions please feel free to ask! If you are interested in the Brutus Monroe Inspirational Boxes, Decofoil and Craft Glue please click here .

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: