Monday, May 22, 2017

Unicorn Journal

As you know unicorns are all the rage right now. Starbucks even came out with a limited edition drink that actually sold out in ten hours at my local store. Sadly I did not get one, but I really only wanted it for the picture I would take of it and post on instagram...or maybe put in this journal:
I had a lot of fun creating this! I still am not sure what I am going to use it for, but it will find a use soon enough. Since it is a digital download I can reprint pieces I want as often as I need them. I am thinking a birthday card made from one of the gorgeous pages and even a gift card holder! I did a fun walk through of it so you can see the inside on my YouTube. You can check it out here

Make sure you subscribe if you have not done so already.

Until Next time ~ Happy Crafting!

Betz

No comments: