Friday, October 5, 2018

Giving Thanks for the Simple Things

I pulled out a wooden mounted Stampin' Up set to create these two cards. I used distress markers on the images to give them a watercolor look. I tend to not ever have enough Thanksgiving cards on hand to mail out even though they are some of my favorite to make! 
 For the edge of the tag I embossed it in Penny and stamped leaves the same color.
 I inked the edges of the stamped sentiment and used pop dots to give it a little more dimension.
 For this card I stamped directly on a kraft tag and colored it in with distress markers that I went over with a water loaded paint brush.
 I added a few Nuvo drops.....
 The Fall epoxy is actually a clip for a planner that I decided would be perfect for this card.
When using distress markers try scribbling on a glass mat and picking up the color with a wet paint brush to color with. The results are quite lovely and it stretches how to use them.

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.