Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Autumn Blessing

For a few months last year I signed up for the Hero Arts Monthly Kits. I thoroughly enjoyed the kits because they came with stamps, inks and coordinating dies. Hero Arts is known for their layering stamp sets in which you layer one stamp on another and so on in different colors to create a detailed image. I created this card using a past kit that contained the layering stamps and six coordinating ink pads.
 I used my stamp platform to create the sunflower and pumpkin to make sure I perfectly aligned the images.
 Once the images were complete I used the dies to cut them out.
I created the focal point on a plain red tag to contrast nicely on the pattered background.

Layered stamps are a great alternative for crafters who do not like to color or are insecure in their coloring ability (like me!).

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: