Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Card Making Take 1

It is that time of year again -- CHRISTMAS CARDS! I made a few personal ones for some friends. Today I am going to share with you the one I made for a new friend I made via Facebook. I had seen her post this amazing envelope on a group I belong to it and left a comment on it. I then saw some more of her art and I was awestruck! She was so sweet and asked me if I would like one. We immediately became friends and a few days later I had some pretty mail :-)

Of course I was inspired and had to make her a card too. This is what I came up with:
I made it using everything from my stash. The background paper I made with alchole ink. I think I might have gotten slightly high as I worked with it though.....

Until next time: Happy Crafting!

No comments: