Thursday, December 5, 2013

Back At It!

I hope your Thanksgiving was great and you were able to share it with loved ones :-) My Mom came into town and we kept busy! It was the first time in over 5 years that we got to spend any holiday together and over 15 since it was Thanksgiving. Needless to say, I have been away from my crafty room. However, I am back in it now and am having fun with cards and layouts.

I figured it was about time that I got the "Back to School" pages complete for my kiddos' scrapbooks. Each of them have a school album that I started when they were in preschool. At the start of each year I take a picture of them on the first day. I make a layout and pop it in the their book. I marvel each and every year about how quickly they are growing up and how time flies. That is probably the reason why I put off getting these pages done...it is like I have to admit to myself that they are growing up.

I usually come up with a sketch each year and stick to it. Here is this year's pages:


I found a lot of the embellishments in Indiana this past Fall! I tried to make the pages unique to each kiddo :-)
Until next time -- Happy crafting!

No comments: