Friday, March 25, 2011

5 New Ones

I actually pulled out my Cricut to make the envies and tags for this LO!

Can you believe that it took me over 3 hours to complete this? Martha gave me the PP (because I loved it. LOL!) and she also inspired me to use my bug more! Basically once I cut the envies on the Cricut I ran them through my CB to emboss them, sanded them, and then inked them. I glimmer misted the base paper to make it match the PP (I tried to use some of the PP as the base, but it was to dark.). I then pulled out my stamps and made the swirls behind the flower. I also pulled out a punch to make the picture mats. Thankfully, since I took so long on it I like it!

This one was made from SU! paper. I love this paper! The flower I made from the matching fabric in the line. The flowers were originally white and I glimmer misted them blue.

The following two LOs were made with my "Counterfeit" kit that I put together. I actually have made 5 LOs with the kit! I am super happy about that because it got the stuff out of my stash!


This last LO is made with SU! product as well. It is actually the sewing line, but I thought it matched this picture well. Leave it to me to use paper and product in the exact opposite of how they should be used!

TFL!

3 comments:

Geri said...

I love stampin up too!!! They have some really nice things. Glad Martha motivated you to dust off the cricut and put it to good use. I love mine! Use it all the time.
Great layouts and congrats on knocking off so many layouts with your counterfiet kit!

VanessaB said...

That first LO is soooo beautiful!! Love the bird/owl one, too! great job on the others! way to whip out the LO's. well done :)

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

OMGosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bells LO! All the LOs are fabulous but I do especially like the bells one and will have to lift it. Yay for using your Cricut too!!!