Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lovin' The Stash!

I completed these two LOs today ALL from my stash! I have had this picture of my daughter for about 4 months. My friend, Aleta, gave my family Christmas gifts this last Christmas and she make Annie and I matching aprons. I wear mine all the time and so does my daughter. In fact, she tried to go to school with it on today! She loves to help in the kitchen just so she can wear the apron! I wanted to do a really good LO with her in the apron. I was looking through Queen and Co. DT and fond a LO I loved and knew I was gonna lift it! So this is what I came up with:

Finally! I am done with our trip to San Diego last summer! All of this was from my stash as well.

The flowers on the second LO were from a homemade flower swap (I think Kylie made them. A few of he flowers on the first LO were also from that same swap (I think it was Tricia and Marinka who made the ones I used). TFL!

No comments: