Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tips, Tricks and ideas for Using Digital Download Kits!

I am part of a Christmas swap with a crafty group. I have a few fun craft goodies for my partner, but I also wanted to include something handmade. So, I put together the pieces for a Christmas mini album that she can bind and finish off with her special holiday stories and pictures. My very favorite Christmas kit is Joyful Christmas ! I decided to make the pieces from that :-)





I get a lot of questions about the printer I use. For a long time I thought the paper had more to do with the quality of the image, but after a fight with my printer I learned it really does come down to the printer. I ended up having to print this kit on three different types of paper and I show them in the following video with further explanation. I also get asked about how to make pockets and I show one type you can make in it too! Lastly, I make a card from the cover sheet that is fast and gorgeous. I hope you watch the video and get a lot of ideas! 



Here are the links to the things I covered in the video:
Cutter Pillar use code BETZ20 for 20% off your entire order! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You said you use an Epson ink tank printer. What one do you have?

Betsie Morris said...

I have the Epson Ink Tank. I only thought there was one. I could be wrong.