Saturday, February 25, 2012

Super Hero Cards

I decided to complete some challenges today...both card challenges (which I find challenging enough!) and here they are:

The first is from this site:
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/

and here is the sketch from that site:

 So, I took that pretty girly sketch and turned it into this:
 Of course I had to make an envelope:
 This is another sketch made with the same line (Close to My Heart "Superhero") and it is from this site:
http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Here is the sketch:

And this is what I came up with:
 Of course I have a matching envie:
I am pleased with them and have a few ideas who I am mailing them off to. I have had a lot of fun with this line. Thanks for stopping by:-)

10 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I just want to start humming super hero songs when I see this paper and I love that you used it - bold and FUNN! Thanks for playing H2H!

Lisa said...

great take on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge sketch! I love your super hero theme - so much fun!

bumblebee creations said...

love your super fun creations! I had my blog scheduled for the Fresh Brewed hop yesterday and for some reason it didn't post when it was supposed to--it is posted now! I am so sorry! Hope you enjoyed the hop!

VanessaB said...

awesome! i especially love the 2nd one. jack would love these! way to rock those sketches. :)

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch - I love the look of that line that you've used :)

Amy Moore said...

What a fun card! This Superhero paper has more possibility than I originally thought. Thank you for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Carla said...

Great card! I love that superhero line! TFS!

Allisa said...

Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Lisa said...

Cute cards!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness these are so cool and my son would love these! TFS!