Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Year in a Box

Here is the last project from my favorite class I took at the Scrapbook Expo in Chicago.  Each little envelope does something different, so once it is complete it will be super duper cute with pictures and journaling.




 I used leftovers from the class to alter the box (box came with the kit -- the class was only $24).

 I bought the bling for a buck at the Expo. I just cut it up and reshaped it to fit the box (I do that a lot with swirly bling). The flower is from "The Latest and Greatest" class that had nothing all that late or great! Talk about a rip off. If you are going to the Expo just take that $50 you would spend on the class and spend it at Expo. Everything I got in that class was stuff you would find on clearance and not spend more than $35 on. Total waste, but I am chasing rabbits. LOL!

That completes my Chicago Expo projects. Looking back now I am amazed that I was able to get two albums and this cute little box out of if. AND the best part was that I got to spend it with my favorite gal pal! :-)

2 comments:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Love that box and the monthly cards. Too cute!

Missus Wookie said...

Looks fun - I like the use of the bling on the outside, I almost always end up cutting up bling.