Monday, December 13, 2010

Lots More CTMH Stamp Sale! Deep Discounts!

The Following are on sale for $4.75 each





The following stamps are $5.75 each











TO BE IN MY HEART SOLD!

JINGLE BORDERS SOLD!














Just letting you all know that I am going to go back into business! I used to run a rather successful and oh so fun small home based business with Close to My Heart. I had to put it on hold for about a year because of some things that life brought on me, but enough of that......because I AM BACK! I am so very excited to start this up again I can not even express (or contain) my excitement! Now, as you can imagine I had quite the collection of stamps that I used as demos and they NEED TO GO! I have to get rid of these sets to make room for my new hot stamps. The good news is I am offering them to all the scrappy folks out there at a fraction of the price I purchased them for. Each set is in good condition with light use (most sets I only used once! :-O) and comes in the original packaging that is in EXCELLENT condition. I can fit four in a cheap flat rate envie so the cost to ship up to 4 sets is only $5!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! Isn't that great?!?!?!?! Anyways go check them out and hurry me your order at betsiemorris@yahoo.com. I accept pay pal for payment and will get them in the mail to you within 24 hours upon receiving your payment! ;-) So, what are you waiting for? Go check them out!

Oh, and stay tuned for some yummy creations made with CTMH new release items. I can't wait! Can you?

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

How exciting! Wishing you much success with your biz :)