Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Challenge?

I am putting together a few challenge series that will begin at the first of the year. The goal is to get into our scrappy spaces, create, and strengthen relationships with others. I will post a new challenge and an example of it once a week. You will have one week to complete it and post the link to a picture of your creation here in the comment section of my blog. So, please stay tuned!

In the mean time, I am going to have a mini Holiday challenge series starting in October to get us through the next three months (October, Nov, and Dec). What makes this a "mini" challenge? Instead of a weekly challenge it will be every other week. Check back often because I am going to post the first challenge soon!

I can't wait to create and be inspired by you ladies -- my players. ;-D

6 comments:

Geri said...

I know I won't be able to do the layout a week ... between Joe, work, Mama and life in general it seems I can go for a long stretch without making time to get ink on my fingers... but I will try to participate on a lower level...

Marlene said...

Let's do this Betsie!!

kcolegrove said...

Sweet. Not sure I can do every week, but I'm up for a try!

Ruth said...

I'll try to do this - looks like fun!!

Tricia said...

I'll give it a whirl!

ladynurse4 said...

sounds fun. count me in!