Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4 New Ones

I went to my LSS and saw this fantastic 7 gypsie stuff and Melody Ross (I think that is the name. It is a new company)and new I had to have it! The CS is Bazil swiss dots from my stash.

The next three LOs are made with the kit Tara sent me. I have done a total of five form her kit and there is still a lot left over. I am really loving playing with suck a colorful collection of goodies. On the prima paintable I used watercolor pencils, water pencil crayons, Glimmer Mist, and Smooches. I had never used Smooches before and did not know what the big deal was about it, but I LOVE it!


5 comments:

ladynurse4 said...

you did such a great job with the paintable!

Betsie Morris said...

Thanks Barbara! I really like the paintables.

Jen said...

very pretty!!

Tara O said...

wow! I am so glad I sent you those papers. I remembered you rocked them in the original SG kit. but wow, you've out-done yourself!! Love them all.

Betsie Morris said...

Thanks Tara! I am glad you sent them too! Those colors and style is right up my ally! Apparently, they are up my daughter's ally as well because she keeps trying to get into them.....