Sunday, August 30, 2009

September C2P LOs!

I really am enjoying the Sept. C2P kit! It has some beautiful fall colors that would go lovely with fall pictures. I, however,took it a different direction. I did all my LO's around my kiddos and my trip to visit Teddy -- My aunt's horse!:-) He really is the family horse. I really like the LO of my boots! The only thing I added that was not it the kit were the Prima flowers and I also used the packaging with the flowers. I used paint, Glimmer Mist, and leafing all over the place too! Great kit to really get messy! There is one LO that is not on this post, but you need to head over to Commit2paper to see it! ;-) Leave me love please! :-)




3 comments:

bobbie said...

Love, love, love!

Jen said...

really like the boots one!

Amy M. Guimond said...

isnt that big chipboard dial fun to work with???