Wednesday, July 29, 2009

C2P August LOs!!!!

I had the most enjoyable time with C2P owner -- Amy this last weekend. We really hit it off! Not only is this gal one of the nicest, smartest, and funniest gals I have the privilege of calling a close friend she is also extremely talented and inspirational! Take a look at the LO I created using the Aug kit she put together.

I must admit that American Craft is not my favorite paper to work with, but I loved playing with this kit and I am not just saying that. This is awesome for those summer pictures! Come back every day for the remainder of the week to see what I did with the C2P July and May kits! Please leave some love!:-)





8 comments:

Jen said...

i really like the painted toes lo!

Tricia said...

Love all the bright colors for you summer layouts! Beautiful!

bobbie said...

Love, Mom

Aleta said...

ooh - these are great - what a fun kit!

Geri said...

Great LOs ... I love all the fun colors! I so muss C2P

Amy M. Guimond said...

i swear... love them every time that i see them. have you made your announcement on your blog yet???

Betsie Morris said...

I have not made my announcement on my blog yet.....I was not sure how much of a secret it was still.....

thanks ladies!

Missus Wookie said...

Great stuff - love the strips of pp and flowers on that last LO. Definitely lifting that one.