Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some M ore Halloween!

This is the last of my Halloween LOs! All of these were done on PP that I found in the dollar spot at Target! I got all four sheets in a pack for a buck! I can't believe how well they all work. I did not even plan it!

This one I used A/C Thickers, CTMH stamps for the Pumpkins, and I think it is a Fancy Pant Tree.


This was really easy! It was my oldest and it is all Grunge board, paint, and Glimmer Mist.


I love this one! It is of my DD and the PP matches the purple flowers she is standing in front of! I used my new stamps and brads from Wendrie -- my SS!


This is another one I am please with! The Robot stamp is from a recycled stamp set I was part of at SG and the rest is from my stash!


I must confess, not getting SG is hard, but it is forcing me to use my stash which is great! TFL!

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE these!!!!!!!

ladynurse4 said...

these are all really fun and great design. love the robot.